Constipation is a very common condition and can range from infrequent passing of stools to dry stools or straining or a sense of incomplete evacuation after a bowel movement.
The causes of constipation are also varied and include dehydration, low fiber in diet, poor diet, pregnancy, medicines, hormonal disorders as well as overuse of stimulant laxatives.
Herbolax from Himalaya Herbals is a gentle laxative and most importantly is non-habit forming. This herbal ayurvedic formulation corrects constipation by softening stools and improving intestinal motility. Herbolax not only helps to correct chronic constipation but is also an effective aid for pre-radiographic abdominal preparation.
Herbolax is comprised of 8 ayurvedic herbs including
- Trivruth / (Ipomoea turpethum Syn. Operculina turpethum)
- Chebulic myrobalan / Haritaki / (Terminalia chebula)
- Wild chicory / Kasani / (Cichorium intybus)
- Negro coffee / Kasamarda / (Cassia occidentalis)
- Black Nightshade / Kakamachi (Solanum nigrum)
- Licorice / Yashti-madhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Ginger / Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- False Black Pepper / Vidanga / (Embelia ribes)
Herbolax has been subjected to clinical studies and has shown no side effects when taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Find out more about Himalaya Herbolax